Thursday, August 15, 2013

Concept Art - Mortal instruments VAMPIRE

Hello Ladies in gents! Yes this is an early post this week but i had to because I finally get to share some artwork to you guys from the last game I worked on at PlayFirst. The release of the game was today on ios called Mortal instruments the game (http://themortalinstrumentsgame.com/) check it out, it's the first game I ever worked on where i feel like it's a type of game that I would play (not these cutesy animal games bAH hahah jk). But I will be posting concept art for the game the upcoming weeks SO STAY TUNED!
For those of you who don't know Mortal Instruments is a book adapted into a screenplay by sony and is I believe releasing next week (don't quote me on that). It's basically Harry Potter meets twighlight meets hunger games hahaha. Comment on  your opinion for that im keeping mine to myself :D But here's the first of many and it all starts off with the VAMPIRE. NOW THIS IS A VAMPIRE NOT SHINY GLISTENY ONES! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment