Sunday, April 28, 2013

Badass Sloth

Hey Everyone!
here is a tshirt design this week :D A buddy of mine asked me to do a tshirt design for his unit. I'm not sure if it's some sort of inside joke with his unit but he wanted a picture of a sloth holding two glocks haha. The notion just sounds silly because sloths are lazy animals but it looks silly too.
So I did my first pass (bottom) looking like how sloths look... goofy... and the note i got back was could you cross his arms more and make him look mean! the final doesn't make me laugh as much but my buddy liked it. He hasn't given me the info if he showed it to his unit yet, but if they like it, at least I'm getting a tshirt out of it. Oh and I guess STU One is their unit name.. i'm guessing i didnt bother to ask hahah :D enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment