Sunday, May 5, 2013

WARMACHINEROXX

Alrighty, everyone knows what this weekend was... Cinco de mayo DUH! But it was also the theatrical release of Iron Man 3. I actually liked War Machine better than Iron Man when I was a kid. Maybe it was because he had a gatling gun and was tricked out with a bunch of other weapons all over him, or because he wasn't Ronald McDonalds Colors, but War Machine is one bad ass mofo. Stay Tuned, maybe a certain billionaire will end up as a sketch. But I saw iron man 3 today, i was very entertained (better than 2) liked it a lot, but of course I could be super upset with the chance they had to be true to the Mandarin character. Oh well, maybe they'll do a reboot or do the real Mandarin for the Avengers movie. But I'd see it if you liked the other Marvel movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment