Friday, January 30, 2015

New year New Art - Vinylmations Best Man

Hi Guys,

so it's been almost a year since I've posted anything on my blog and I need that to change. It's a new year and I'm coming back full force. Be ready for old art, new art, new medium, quick sketches, paintings you name it. I'm going to try and post as much as I can, and try to make it a daily thing. So please stay tuned. To start off this year I am going to post a bunch of VINYLMATIONS!!!! I got commissioned to do a couple of these so I want to show those to you. BUT FIRST!!! My wedding on 12-13-14 was amazing and had such a wonderful time. Will post photos as soon as I get them for anyone interested. But to finish out some wedding stuff, I made vinylmations for my best men, and my wife's maid of honors. This was the first of that series, my best friend and co best man Christian. I even made boxes for these guys but sadly I didn't take photos of this one before I presented it to him. Nice tidbit I gave this one and my brother's during a christmas party to formally ask them to be my best men. Hope they kept them mint in the box haha.

I was hoping to take photos of them with it, but didn't happen so this turnaround and picture will have to do. We're buddies!!! and we even hang out toy form!!!





Here is the photo I referenced this vinylmation off of. Good lookin guy this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment