Monday, February 2, 2015

Superbowl XLIX WINNER....ugh....MVP... 76ERS!!!

WOW..... for a superbowl that I wanted to say is THE WORST superbowl for me, if you have worked with me or even spoken to me about football the past 10 years.... i dislike the patriots. Basically after tuck rule.... Raider fans would know what I mean. And they were playing my teams NFC west rivals the seahawks! Normally I would root for the team playing against Tom Brady and Belichick but I guess the past three to four years I have disliked the Seahawks more. The last time it was the pats and Seahawks I rooted for Matt Hassleback and Shawn Alexander (YO 12TH MAN.... Do you know at least those two seahawks?) 

The football game last night was actually a really good game. I saw myself rooting for a team I just loathed for the better part of a decade. This piece I drew was actually supposed to be a superbowl piece with a seahawks player on the other side. It was actually going to be Richard Sherman, but I just didn't meet the Sunday Deadline. I might actually draw sherman anyway (crying HA! just kidding).

Because I disliked Brady for most of his career, cheering for him yesterday was a nice way to say, yes you're a damn good qb, but you're no montanna :D If you hear me hating on the patriots thats just me speaking to my discontent of that team but I always have spoken volumes of the pats organization if I'm discussing FOOTBALL because i respect the system that's in place there in New England. I always said it wasn't the players, it was the system and the coaching in place that makes that team great (making brady look great. If Matt Cassel looked good in NE will.... COME ON!). I feel brady was a good qb who was always in great teams (number 1 defense how many years again?) But you can't refute his greatness as an NFL qb if he has 4 Superbowl rings. So hey, what I am saying, Good Job Brady, if you pull a John Elway and walk away after winning it big, I don't think anyone will blame you, but the way you play football, I see you playing at least 2 to 3 more years. With a young football team there in New England, we could potentially see you at the show one more time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment