Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My First Custom Vinylmation - Step 1 - Sketch Concept

It's been awhile since I posted anything and I've been super duper busy with the holidays and everything. But for the next few days you are all in for a treat, this is a project I've been working on, and it ended up looking awesome!

For all of you who go to disneyland, you know what these guys are. They're Vinylmations. You guys who follow my blog know that i drew a "disneyfied" portrait of my fiance and I so I thought, hey, it would be cool to to take those designs and put it on a vinylmation and then we would have vinylmations that look like us! I've never made a vinyl toy before so I will be posting my progress. It's actually already finished but it always starts out with a concept. 
Maybe they can be cake toppers who knows! But stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment