Tuesday, May 5, 2015

AVENGERS! Natasha Romanoff (Romanova) Black Widow

Next up is Hawkeye's partner in crime (or Shield) The assassin known as Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff or Natalia Romanova.

I had a little difficulty doing this drawing. I havent drawn women in awhile and a bunch of initial sketches she looked either too masculine or really skinny. If you look at the sketch at the bottom she's way too petite she feels like a 15-16 year old. Hopefully I will do more female drawings or female superheroes in the future to fix the issues I had with this. But I definitely had fun working on this drawing. I wanted to leave the leather look in the comics because I wanted to attempt that kind of texture, rather than a matte looking Kevlar suit. Enjoy!

she kind of reminds me of the actress that played Jean Grey in the first X-Men live action film. It might have been an accident but I wanted her to be thin and stealth like.




No comments:

Post a Comment