Thursday, May 7, 2015

AVENGERS! Quicksilver Pietro Maximoff

Alright next up. Pietro Maximoff... also known to most as Magnetos Son, twin brother to Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch), and most of all QUICKSILVER! Now since these were made to honor the move that came out last week I gotta say one thing and no it's not a spoiler for you guys who havent watched the movie but... "Didnt see that coming!"
I liked the look they did with quick silver in the movie so I sort of took pieces from the ultimate version and his original costume with a little idea from the movie version. I had so much trouble getting the run gesture down. I'm not even sure if I got a good run pose down. But at least I got it to a finish. Hope you like.
Final Color. I didn't want to go all powdered blue so I did what they did similar to the movie and made him have darker pants.

 Took me so many revisions just to get the pose right. 
Check out this initial sketch. I completely twisted and contorted the body but something just didn't feel right even though the pose looked dynamic. I probably broke his spine in this pose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment