Friday, May 1, 2015

AVENGERS WEEK! CAPTAIN AMERICA

Alright the Avengers is out. GO SEE IT!!!! I tried to last night but I could not find parking at a theatre that had about 10 showings that evening haha. Oh well.... I will attempt Sunday but in the meantime I want to continue with this. At least get through all the characters in the upcoming film. But here is the leader of the Avengers. CAPTAIN MERICA!

I really love how the shield turned out here.

I wanted to ink the scales on his chest but I was going for more of a military armor look. I'll probably do another where I have to ink the scales but that should be fun :/




Here is the rough cleanup and the initial sketch of the drawing. I originally had his head facing his shield like he's going to attack with it. But I put all the characters together and it was better that his head was turned based on the placement I put him in relation to the other superheroes. Stay tuned to see how that turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment