Friday, May 15, 2015

AVENGERS! Wanda Maximoff - Scarlet Witch

Hey Guys,

sorry it took awhile, been busy the past week. Just came back from disneyland... bummed that the 60th anniversary stuff wasn't up. But I will definitely post some photos of disneyland that I liked. But I digress, here is the next Avengers member the sister of Pietro and a MUTANT not this "enhanced" bs. Wanda Maximoff The Scarlet Witch. She's pretty much an OP character in the comics so they dumbed her down a lot in the MCU but hey, still loved the movie.
I didn't want to go with her sexy outfit so I did the dress with a headband rather than a mask/crown. I also didnt want too much red so I colored her gloves black and her boots to balance it out. I had so much trouble drawing this, maybe because she's female. I have to draw more females :D




I had so many problems with this character. The initial sketch.... the proportions, at one point the arm length was a head and a half long. (which is completely wrong) Her torso was really squashed at one point, and the legs looked JLO booty huge. I have no idea what was going on. But I'm glad I got it to a finish. Otherwise I would've gone nuts trying to fix it.



No comments:

Post a Comment